Singer



Singer Frank Sinatra got his big break in whose band?
Tommy Dorsey

What country singer is known for hits such as “Grand Tour” and “He stopped loving her today”?
George Jones

What female singer sings duet with Lionel Richie on the 1981 version of “Endless Love”?
Diana Ross

What jazz singer was known as “Lady Day”?
Billie Holiday

What R&B singer is known for the song “Dance with my Father”?
Luther Vandross

What singer is best-known for his 1976 album “Bat Out of Hell”?
Meatloaf

What singer is often called “The Queen of Soul”?
Aretha Franklin

What singer was once dubbed the “King of Calypso”?
Harry Belafonte

Which of these country singers is known for songs such as “Cheatin’ Heart” and “I’m so lonesome I could cry”?
Hank Williams

Which of these musicians was a “singer” in the Velvet Underground?
Lou Reed

Which of these R&B singers is blind?
Stevie Wonder

Which of these R&B singers is known for songs such as “Midnight Hour” and “Mustang Sally”?
Wilson Pickett

Which of these singers now goes by the name Yusuf Islam?
Cat Stevens

Which singer is known for the song  “I Believe I can Fly”?
R. Kelly

Which singer sings on “My Heart Will Go On”; the theme song of the 1997 film “Titanic”?
Celine Dion

Who sings on the original version of the song “I will always love you”?
Dolly Parton